The Week Gone By (26th September to 2nd October 2022)
Another week has passed, and I’m back here posting about my small achievements 🙂 This was the 3rd week of motivating myself to keep learning and sharing, and I must say, I’m doing good 🙂
So, here go my updates for the last week. Last week, I tried some new things and continued with some old interests. So read on to know more:
- The first thing I did last week was that I completed reading yet another book by Micheal Morpurgo. This book is called ‘Escape from Shangrila.’ It is a story of a 12-year-old girl named Cessie and her grandfather and their quest. It is yet another beautifully written story by Micheal Morpurgo. Check out the Story outline and review of this book here. Two weeks back, I posted a review of another of his books named ‘ A medal for Leroy’ by the same author. Do check that out too on my books page.
- The 2nd thing I did last week was I completed a craft project I had started some months back. It is called Diamond Painting, and it involves sticking small stones ( called diamonds in this case) on an adhesive canvas and creating a beautiful piece of art. This was my second diamond painting project. I wrote an article explaining this art form. All art and craft lovers may find it interesting. It is posted here.
- The 3rd achievement of the week was that I posted an article about Luisenplatz, the most important landmark of Darmstadt, Germany. Luisenplatz is located at the heart of Darmstadt and is the hub of all the important activities that take place in the city. Those living in Darmstadt or planning to move in may find it interesting. Read the article here.
- My love for cooking motivates me to capture at least one meal on my camera, and that’s what I did last week. The recipe I am posting today is that of ‘Mushroom Matar.’ It is a dish made with Mushrooms and green peas in Indian spices. I often make it in my home, and it goes well with Roti or rice. Check out the recipe here.
- Lastly, I created a photo library of the lovely flowers I photographed in Darmstadt in the spring and summer of 2022. Check my photography page to see some of the lovely flowers that beautify this lovely city.
So, those were my achievements of the week! I am glad I kept myself motivated and geared to do everything I planned.
Dear Readers: do write in your stories and learnings, and share how you make your life more meaningful and exciting!