My Weekly Update: 8th May 2023
I hope you are all refreshed after the weekend and ready to start the week with new zeal and enthusiasm!
Last week I managed to write some articles and update some of the old ones with new information I have gathered. So, here is my weekly update for you.
- I finished reading War Horse- a wonderful book about a horse’s life. It is a beautifully written book and a must-read for all animal lovers and children between 8-13 years. You can find the book review and storyline under the Books and Storyline tab or here.
- In MY KITCHEN Page, I updated a couple of recipes:
– For all those who miss the bakeries of Bangalore: Bangalore Iyengar Bakery Style Masala Bread
– For all those who like baking at home and want to enjoy Pizza suited to their Indian Palettes: Homemade Veg Pizza-Indian Style
– For all those who have seen raw papayas in Indian and Asian shops and wondered what to do with them Raw Papaya Kofta Curry.
– For those who want to try some German recipes at home and use the veggie of the season-Asparagus/Spargel Flammkuchen with Asparagus and Onions.
– For all those who are in a rush and want to cook something delicious and easy, check out this under 10 min recipe Egg Fried Rice.
– You might have eaten Kartoffelpuffer, but have you tried Gemusepuffer? Try this on the weekend! Gemüsepuffer mit Birnenmus.
– For all those who have seen Marmorkuchen on supermarket shelves and wanted to try making it at home: Marble cake
- On the GERMAN SUPERMARKET page, I updated my articles about 10 Types of Salts in German Supermarkets-Explained and Eggs in German Supermarkets decoded
- On my TRAVEL AND HOLIDAYS page, check my article about 5 Best Places to Visit and Things to Do in Innsbruck on Your Family Holiday.
- On my PHOTO GALLERY Page, there is a lovely picture collection from Köln and Düsseldorf, Germany.
Happy Reading, and have a great week ahead!
Please subscribe to my newsletter to receive my posts in your mailbox, and/or follow e on social media.
Follow me on:
Leave a Reply