My Weekly Update: 26th June 2023
I hope you all are doing great. Last week was mostly about cooking and putting together some of my favourite recipes. So, here we go!
- It is summer and we all want to eat something light and cold, so the first recipe I posted was Dahi Puri– easy to make and an instant hit in any party.
- Then, there are 2 Dosa recipes- Set Dosa with Karnataka Style Sagu & Potato and Chickpea Flour Dosa.
- Inspired by the food we are in Barcelona during our holiday, there is a recipe for Spanish Omelette- My version.
- Looking for a vegetarian, high-protein burger recipe? Check out my Indian Style Rajma Burger Recipe.
- Talking about vegetarian, high protein recipes, I have a sprouts parantha recipe. Check that out too.
- The last on the MY KITCHEN page is my post about 8 Sabzi recipes made with potatoes. It is a collection of some of my favourite recipes.
- On the German Supermarkets Page, I have an interesting article about 10 things you should check before you buy products in German Supermarkets.
- And lastly, I have an article about 5 product reviews. These are bread mixes ( called Backmischung) that are commonly available in supermarkets in Germany. I have documented my experience with these products.
Happy Reading and have a wonderful week.
Follow me on: